To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrable expertise in either handset to network interaction or mobile phone network operation.
- Experience in data analysis and able to present findings in a clear manner both in writing and orally
- Experience in case management and communication with case stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure
- Full driving licence
- A degree level education in a relevant subject or alternative relevant experience
- Experience/ training in research and/ or analytical processes
- Experience of surveying and analysing data from radio networks
- A knowledge of the different call detail records provided by the Telecommunication industry
- A knowledge of radio propagation/ planning methodologies
- A knowledge of UK cellular technologies
- Knowledge of the duties of an expert witness
- Court procedure, disclosure requirements and maintaining evidential continuity and integrity
- Articulate and able to discuss and debate complex issues in a clear, unbiased, manner
- A good understanding of UK legislation and investigative techniques associated with digital evidence
- Production and presentation of reports and statements with a sound basis to an evidential standard
- Experience or Training within the Forensic Science Industry
- Direct court experience
- Experience in mentoring colleagues