Main Job Summary
Have you ever built a computer, installed Operating systems, or fixed computer devices for friends and family? Do you want to progress your technical knowledge with support from an experienced and inclusive team at the cutting edge of digital forensics?
If you answered yes to the above CCL are offering an exciting opportunity to join our PC laboratory and would like to hear from you. We are looking for positive individuals with a passion for all things technical to join our team. Forensic experience is not necessary and, whilst a digital forensic degree is beneficial, we are looking for someone who wants to progress in a company that will support your continual development. With clear and transparent career progression, our team prides itself on honesty, integrity and promote a respectful environment that provides a valuable service for justice and the community.
What you will receive:
- Knowledge, classroom-based training to teach fundamental principles of digital forensics examinations
- Classroom training on technical principles fundamental to the role
- Classroom training on quality standards and application of this into your role
- Knowledge training in relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies
- Practical training on best practice for exhibit handling, device examination, reporting and interaction with end users and CCL systems
- Training on forensic tools and software
- Quality Assurance checks and regular feedback on progress
- Exposure to an operational Digital Forensics Laboratory
- Competency testing